Store brought peanut butter is generally full of sugar, oil and other nasties that we don’t want to be putting into our bodies. It is so incredibly easy and cheap to make your own that once you try I PROMISE you will never go back to buying it.
- 3 cups dry roasted peanuts
- Himalayan salt (toptional)
- Place peanuts in a Thermomix, high speed food processor or blender
- On the highest possible speed, whizz until the mixture resembles the consistency of peanut butter
- This will take approx 1-5 minutes depending on what appliance you are using
- You will most likely need to scrape down the bowl a few times
- This can be stored in the cupboard for 1 month or the fridge for up to 3 months