- 2 cups (200g) Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 (20g) cup Psyllium husk powder
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup (50g) Coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup (125g) Warm water
Optional-Mix through or sprinkle sunflower or pumpkin seeds on top.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees and line a loaf tine with baking paper
- Add all ingredients to your food processor or Thermomix and mix until smooth (Thermomix Speed 5, 10 seconds)
- Pour into the lined tin and bake for 60-70 minutes or until a hard crust has formed.
- Allow to cool completely in the tin before slicing.