These banana pancakes are super easy to whip up for breakky and I promise you they will be loved by the whole family.
I make them for my 18 month old son and top them with sliced banana’s and blueberries and he gobbles them down soooo quickly. The smile on his face is priceless.
I love that they are full of protein to keep us feeling full all morning while being free from any refined sugar, gluten or dairy.
I quite often make a batch of these and store in the freezer to serve for morning tea topped with some coconut yogurt and sliced banana or peanut butter and sliced banana.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup buckwheat, almond meal or dessciated coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil for cooking
Our favourite toppings- sliced banana, berries, coconut yogurt, maple syrup or honey, peanut butter and cacao nibs.
- Add all ingredients to your blender or Thermomix and mix unitl smooth. (TM speed 7, 30 seconds)
- In a fry pan add a tablespoon of coconut oil and heat on medium
- Spoon pancake mixture into the pan and cook on each side until golden.
- Remove from pan and serve with you choice of toppings.