I am obsessed with chia pudding’s at the moment and have been eating them for breakfast, lunch and sometimes even dinner if i’m on my own 🙂
They are so easy to whip up and really nutritious too as chia seeds are packed with protein.
You can create any flavour you like by adding different fruit, nuts, cinnamon etc.
Here i’ve made a delicious Matcha flavoured chia pudding which is so creamy thanks to the addition of coconut milk.
- 1 cup (200g) Coconut milk
- 1/4 cup (40g) chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Matcha powder (I used Matcha Maiden)
- 1 teaspoon Maple syrup of sweetener of choice
- Optional toppings- Frozen or fresh raspberries, coconut flakes and bee pollen
- Add all ingredients to your blender or Thermomix and mix until combined (TM speed 3, 10 seconds)
- Pour into a bowl and let it sit in the fridge overnight
- Sprinkle with optional toppings and enjoy.