Who here has been guilty of eating Nutella straight out of the jar? I know I have!
This is a healthy no guilt version that is packed with good fats, nutrients and antioxidants that will keep you feeling full without the sugar rush.
Whip up a jar and store it in the fridge for up to 3 months.
- 1/4 cup (80g) maple syrup
- 120g roasted hazelnuts
- 50g dark chocolate, broken into pieces ( I use Loving Earth 85% dark)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 100ml coconut cream
- 1/3 cup (70g) coconut oil
- Place hazelnuts in the bowl and whizz on speed 9, 10 seconds.
- Add chocolate and whizz on speed 9, 10 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook 6 mins/60C/speed 3.
- Pour in a jar and store in the fridge.
Non Thermomix Directions
- Place hazelnuts and chocolate in your food processor and whiz until fine
- In a small pot add all the ingredients and cook on a very low temperature, stirring until it has melted and combined
- Pour into a jar and store in the fridge