Strawberries and cream are like a match made in heaven only here its a cream made from cashews, coconut cream and vanilla. It is OH SO GOOD!
It’s also free from refined sugar, gluten and dairy YIPEE
I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup (80g) desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup (65g) raw almonds
- pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1.5 cups (200g) cashews, soaked in water for 2 hours
- 1/2 cup (125g) coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons (50g) maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 8 strawberries sliced
- Line a small tin with baking paper (20cm x 15cm or similar)
- Add all base ingredients to your blender, food processor or Thermomix and whizz until the mixture is sticky and can be pressed together in your hands (TM Speed 7/ 20 seconds)
- Press the mixture into the base of the pan, set aside
- Add all filling ingredients to your blender, food processor or Thermomix and whizz until the mixture is smooth (TM Speed 9/ 1 minute, scrape down bowl and repeat if necessary)
- Pour onto of the base and place in the freezer over night
- Arrange sliced strawberries on top, let it sit for 10 minutes then slice with a hot knife.
This slice is best stored in the freezer