Deliciously luscious, this raw chocolate and raspberry tart is a recipe you must try!! Free from dairy, gluten and refined sugar, it won’t leave you feeling lethargic and craving more sweets.
- 1/4 cup (25g) almond meal
- 1/2 cup (75g) cashews
- 1/4 cup (25g) dessicated coconut
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup (130g) cashews, soaked in water for a few hours
- 1/2 cup (65g) coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Line a small spring form pan (about 15cm) with baking paper. Alternatively you can use any container and just line it with cling wrap.
- Add all crust ingredients to your Thermomix or food processor and pulse until a course crumb forms. (TM Speed 6, 4 seconds). The mixture should be sticky enough to hold together between your fingers.
- Press into your tin making sure to cover the sides , place in the freezer
- Add all filling ingredients to your Thermomix, blender or food processor and mix on the highest speed until smooth. You may need to stop and scrape down the bowl a few times. (TM speed 10, 1 minute)
- Pour onto of the crust and place in the fridge for one hour before serving.
- Top with fresh raspberries and serve