You may ask what exactly is a smoothie bowl? Its kind of like a cross between a smoothie and ice cream. Sound pretty good doesn’t it? They are not only really good for you and healthy enough to eat anytime of the day, they are also DELICIOUS!
This salted caramel and choc smoothie bowl is topped with yummy Loving Earth Coconut Mylk Chocolate, cacao nibs, buckinis and coconut.
- 1 large frozen banana (the riper the better)
- 300g ice cubes
- 3 large medjool dates, pitted
- 2 big tablespoons peanut butter
- A handful of cashews
- 150ml water
- Loving Earth Coconut Mylk chocolate
- Cacao Nibs
- Shredded Coconut
- Add all ingredients to your Thermomix or high speed blender. Blitz for 1.5 minutes on the highest speed (TM speed 10)
- Pour into a bowl and decorate with toppings